Calchemist is now offering Rubidium Titanyl Phosphate, RbTiOPO4 for sale as an EPMA Standard.
|• This stoichiometric rubidium material is insoluble in water and beam stable.|
|• Molecular Weight: 244.319 g/mol|
|• Rubidium content: 35.0%|
|• Titanium content: 19.6%|
|• Phosphorus content: 12.7%|
|• Oxygen content: 32.7%|
• John Donovan's EPMA results obtained from a sample are tabulated in a post to the forum on the Probe Software site.
• ICP-MS results will be made available shortly following posting to the forum on the Probe Software site.
• The material will be supplied in ~1 gram portions for US$100, and that will include Fedex Ground shipping within North America.
• If you are outside of North America, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure out what shipping will be.
• If you are inside California, don't worry about the tax; we'll adjust the price down so the total comes to $100 and the FTB still gets their share.
• We accept checks (payable to Calchemist and sent to 220 South Linden Ave., Suite L, South San Francisco, CA 94080) and University PO's (you can e-mail them to email@example.com or fax them to (650) 551-1495). Unfortunately we do not accept credit cards or PayPal.
• And if you have questions, just shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (650) 551-1495.